Work With Me
My name is Dr. Maureen Magauran and I am a Board Certified physician with specialty training in psychiatry. I am certified as an IST (Inner Space Techniques of Meditation) Practitioner, using meditation techniques to address the root of the problem.
Rather than addressing only the surface of the problem, this work goes deeper to reveal the cause of the problem. It helps you see and feel why you are tense or anxious, stuck or feeling not enough, and allows for a deep change, allowing more joy in your life.
Thank you for your interest in working with me.
See below for information about working together and how to proceed.
Are you feeling…
– anxious and tense?
– that you are falling short as a woman or mother?
– like you are juggling everything at once and trying to get it perfect?
– like your negative self talk keeps you up at night?
– unlovable and unworthy of your partner’s love?
– like intimacy and sex are the last thing on your to do list?
Do you want…
– to feel more energy, more success, more sunshine, like you have more hours in the day and more time with your kids because they are growing up?
– to simply be happy in the moment, to feel more laughter, more self confidence and feel content?
– to be a joyful mother, to be better at communicating with your partner and to feel more present? To really enjoy your time with your family and loved ones?
If you answered Yes…
to any of these questions and are interested in working with me, I offer a Complimentary Clarity Call to discuss options.
First it is important to go over the following information to learn more about how I work and if we are the right fit to work together.
I work with people in a Program Package as I have found that this yields the best results in bringing transformation for people and allowing them to reach their goals . Programs start at 3 month packages that meet weekly, or 6 month packages that meet every 2 weeks.
I am not a provider for insurances. You pay me for the package in monthly payments, and I give you paperwork to submit to your insurance company. Your insurance company wilI reimburse you based on the benefits of your plan.
Your insurance company can tell you if have out of network mental health benefits, and what your benefits are. Each plan is different. The CPT code for the intital visit is 90792 and they can give you an estimate of what they will pay for that visit code.
If you do not have out of network mental health benefits, you can ask if they offer a Single Payer Agreement. If so, you can find out what they will reimburse for code 90792. If not, you will be responsible for the package fee.
If you have a Flexible Spending account, you can use that to pay for the session fees.
When you have determined that you are comfortable with your insurance benefits, and you would like to proceed to speaking about working together I invite you to apply for a Complimentary Clarity Call. This is a free 30 minute call to look at what you want, what might be getting in the way and if we are a good fit to work together. There is a short questionnaire to fill out after you have selected your time. If you cannot find a time that works for you, email me at email@example.com and I will get back to you.
Say yes to transforming your life into being a happier mother, a better communicator with your partner, and more present for your children.